If you do have feedback or a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact ICRR in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Secretary. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.

Handling Feedback and Complaints

ICRR is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.

ICRR welcomes all feedback and we aim to ensure that:


  • it is as easy as possible to make a complaint
  • we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
  • we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person
  • we deal with it quickly and politely
  • we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc
  • we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board



Write to ICRR at:

Irish Community Rapid Response

Rathcool Aerodrome
Co. Cork
P51 NY2E


Call us on:

Tel: +353 21 4190 999


Email us at:


What happens next?

If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.

What if the complaint is not resolved?

If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the ICRR’s Chairman. The Chairman will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.

If you have feedback or a complaint – Step Two


Charities Regulator

Ideally in the first instance you should address your complaint to the organisation as outlined above. You may however at any stage make your complaint to the Charities Regulator who oversee charities compliance with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.


If you wish to contact them regarding a concern, you must complete the online concerns form.

Join our mailing list

Find out how we’re making a difference on the ground and in the air!