Irish Community Rapid Response – By Land and Air (ICRR) aim at all times is to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public
Irish Community Rapid Response (ICRR) aim at all times is to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in ICRR
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes. We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of our mission, and of the way we intend to use donated resources
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board, and that our board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities
- Have access to ICRR’s most recent financial statements
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if ICRR intends to share the mailing lists with third parties
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of ICRR